Going To The Dogs

Welcome to this blog just for dogs and dog lovers. Find yourself a comfy pillow and make yourself at home. Lots of chewy dog toys and treats for everyone. Now let's talk dog...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Why Don't Doggies Get To Go To Thanksgiving Dinner Too?

Whenever Mommy goes someplace, usually I have to stay at home.  It's soooooo boring.  Do you know how boring it is to stay at home when Mommy leaves?  And I worry too.  What if she doesn't come back?  She always promises to come back but what if.....?  Oh I don't even want to think about it.

Today Mommy went to Thanksgiving Dinner.  She didn't tell me that was what she was doing, but I just had a feeling.  She didn't bring me any doggie bag either. :(  That makes me sad. But I was so happy to see Mommy come back.  And she brought people with her.  So I got to visit some.  Mostly though I guarded my food dish.  You never know when someone might try to eat my good food.  Now I just wish Mommy would go to sleep.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you about my new food!  Mommy has started buying me the canned dog food.  I really like it so much better.  Well, I like one kind she buys better than the other kind.  But both kinds are much better than that old dry food made soft and soggy with water or broth.  Right now Mommy is feeding me Mighty Dog from their small can and if I am lucky I get one can in the morning and another one at night.  Otherwise I get to eat the dry food that has soaked in water for a few hours, then mixed with a big can of Pedigree chunks with gravy dog food.  Mommy says the Mighty Dog smells good like canned beef stew you get for people in the store.  But she doesn't say that about the Pedigree canned food.  She doesn't say much about that at all except to come and eat it up.  I wonder if that canned beef stew you get in the store for people is good because that Mighty Dog canned food sure does smell good.  I never have a problem eating it all up.  It takes me longer to decide to eat the Pedigree canned mixed with dry.  I've never had the Pedigree canned without it being mixed.  Mommy is trying to save some money buy buying dry and mixing it with canned to make the canned last longer.  But no matter what she gives me that is for dogs, I still want her to share her food with me.  Next time I am going to ask Mommy to put up the list of foods that are dangerous for dogs to eat. 

Okay that's it for tonight.  I'm tuckered out.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment