Going To The Dogs

Welcome to this blog just for dogs and dog lovers. Find yourself a comfy pillow and make yourself at home. Lots of chewy dog toys and treats for everyone. Now let's talk dog...

Monday, February 24, 2014

What's Going On Here?

Okay Mommy stopped helping me keep this blog up to date.  Shame on Mommy!  I think she forgot that I wanted to have my own blog.  Well anyhow, here I am again.  Mommy had some new pics taken of me.  One of those noisy children in the house took the pics because she can get right down in my face.  Can you tell I wasn't too happy about that?  This is my winter coat.  It's been really cold this winter so no haircuts for me.



Well I suppose she can take pictures of me and I won't bite, but she had best stay away from my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment